BRIAN BOYD - PERSONAL INSIGHTS INTO THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN MOTOR RACING SEASON
Bill Smith PAYCE Head Office, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Brian Boyd presents his Motor Racing Preview and Wrap-Up of all the Events in the Australin Motorsport Calender for 2016
Brian Boyd offers insight into every race meeting for the 2016 season across the multiple series of PAYCE sponsorship.
Please join us in 2016 for full Pit Lane News commentary from Brian Boyd and Team PAYCE journalist Bill Smith for every race meeting in the season.
The Australian Motor Racing season as it shapes up for 2016 - Brian Boyd
"The 2016 season promises to be action-packed with close racing across all categories," said Brian Boyd when asked for his opinion of the year to come. "PAYCE is again very proud to play a role in the development and success of the drivers and teams," added Mr. Boyd.
The PAYCE sponsored series for 2016 include:
- Porsche Carrera Cup Australia
- Touring Car Masters
- V8 Supercars
- V8 Dunlop Series
- Sports Sedans
- Group N Series - Historic Cars
- Enduros Cup Series
The PAYCE Motorsport Driver Sponsorships in 2016 - Brian Boyd
Mr. Brian Boyd is especially excited with the line up of PAYCE-sponsored drivers for the 2016 season of racing.
PAYCE sponsorship is engaged across the whole spectrum of drivers, from the legendary John Bowe right through to the up and coming young guns of the sport.
The roster of PAYCE-sponsored drivers for 2016 is as follows:
- V8 Supercars:
- Scott McLaughlin #33 Volvo S60 Polestar (Wilson Security Racing GRM (Volvo Polestar Racing)
- James Moffat #34 Volvo S60 Polestar (Wilson Security Racing GRM (Volvo Polestar Racing)
- V8 Dunlop Series:
- James Golding #99 Holden Commodore (Wilson Security Racing GRM)
- Richard Muscat #44 Holden Commodore (Wilson Security Racing GRM)
- Macauley Jones #14 Holden Commodore (Brad Jones Racing)
- Porsche Carrera Cup Australia:
- David Wall #38 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (David Wall Racing)
- Touring Car Masters (TCM):
- John Bowe #18 Holden Torana SL/R 5000 (Wilson Security Racing/PAYCE)
- Kerrick Sports Sedans:
- David Wall # 38 Chevrolet Corvette C5 (Wall Racing)
Go Team PAYCE!